COVID-19 MEASURES IN FORCE
Following recent government announcements related to COVID-19, here are the measures in force:
- The dog park is accessible in a family bubble.
- As of April 8, during outdoor group activities (maximum of 8 people), wearing a mask or face covering is mandatory when people are not living together.
- Wearing a mask or a face covering is required when it is difficult to maintain the distance of 2 meters at all times with people of different addresses.
- Curfew that begins at 8 p.m. until 5 a.m.
- The health regulations in force must be observed at all times.
A maximum of 25 people are allowed at the Dog Park. The current sanitary measures apply.
The City of Shannon makes available to the public the use of a large, fenced dog park located at 61, Gosford road.
Leashes are not required. In this space, your canine friends both big and small can run to their heart’s content and burn off their excess energy in complete safety.
The park is complete with a pavilion, a picnic table and water fountains.
Registration for the new Gestipattes animal license management software is MANDATORY when you own a dog.
Citizens can register their dog via the following link: www.jeminscrismaintenant.com/shannon/.
Non-resident dog owners who wish to take advantage of the dog park must register on the Gestipattes platform in order to obtain a medal at a cost of $ 30 valid for the current year.